Thursday 31 July 2008

Our Angel returns

Yesterday at 12.50pm, as the kids got ready to return to the afternoon play scheme, I heard my son say 'there's a cat' Through the glass panel on the front door I could see a cat meowing hard to get in, my stomach jumped as my son opened the door and in came our Angel. There were cries of 'Oh Angel, where have you been? I'm so pleased to see you!' Angel made her way right past us and straight to the food cupboard. Typical.

I gave her a quick look over and although hungry, a good bit thinner and tired she has no sign of injury, I can only assume she has been locked in somewhere. God bless her she has the most pathetic meow.

I was so relieved to have her back as soon as the kids were out of the door I cried - again. She later wanted out to answer the call of nature but that was not happening, until she has her strength back, so it was litter tray or nothing. She finally opted for litter tray. She slept next to me last night and I had no objections to being wakened by her at 2.35am as she took a wonder up my body and around the bed til she was comfy.

Micro chipping and a new collar will be arranged asap.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful news!!!!

I just knew she wouldn't be without your love.

CJ xx

Frog in the Field said...

soppy beggar!
And these animals know it.
You know Darling HUsband gets awfully cross if I let the piglets sleep on the bed (snigger)

She's like the wind said...

Hi CJ - I was and still am so pleased and she and Tia are getting on so well, Tia really missed her and follows her about like a little lap dog, it's so cute. Well tht's when she's no jumping on her from a great height!! LOL

She's like the wind said...

Hi Frog - I know, I know. Piglets in the bed LOL just how many would that be?

Frog in the Field said...

I only have 23 at the moment, but Truffles is ready to pop any moment

She's like the wind said...

23 in the bed and the little one said oink oiiiiiinnnnk, oink oiiinnnkkk, so they all rolled over and one fell out......I can picture the scene. lol xx