Monday 22 December 2008

And finally...............

The lady owner of 288 has released the rights to the plot. She visited last Monday and through the tittle tattle of the monumental sculpture we discovered she has got herself another plot in the old part of the cemetery next to some other family members and she is delighted, apparently there were no lairs left in the old part when she bought her lair and since the expansion and release of all the new plots some lairs in the older part were exchanged. We are just happy it is all settled in time for Christmas, the headstone was re-erected as soon as she confirmed the release of the plot.

I have yet to go and see it as I've had a sick boy, I am fighting of the first signs of flu, have fallen out with the hubby because he upset me and have been ignoring him for the last 2 days and 3 nights and so I am feeling slightly fragile, slightly fragile that's a laugh, I am a walking emotional time bomb and fear a visit to the cemetery will flood the whole of Glasgow for Christmas.

I have ordered a wreath to take on Christmas day so I will have to face my fear by then.

I'm off now or the great flood may start sooner than expected.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope things improve for you and you get to enjoy your Christmas. Glad the mixup turned out okay.

Best wishes,
CJ xx