Thought I would break the intensity for a bit, saw this over at Dgibbs http://www.myfavoriteatistic.blogspot.com/ and thought it was some good fun.
99 questions if you are reading this you can consider yourself tagged if you like.
1. How old will you be in five years? OMG the big 4 0
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? the kids
3. How tall are you? 5’6
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? my level 2 Reiki course 9.30am to 7.30pm without someone saying MUM.
5. What's the last movie you saw? Ratatouille
6. Who was the last person you called? the hubby
7. Who was the last person to call you? the hubby
8. What was the last text message you received? 'ok' from my sister-in-law Lorraine
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? my sister-in-law Tracy
10. Do you prefer to call or text? depends who it is, call normally but at work text, because I can't here on the phone when the embroidery machine is running
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? I'll not be too graphic but it involved batteries, hubby on permanent night shirt you know! a girl has needs
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced for about 17 years
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? last night, she watched the kids while I went to see granny.
14. What color are your eyes? hazel green
15. What time did you wake up today? 7.50, alarm went of at 7 and I snoozed til 7.50
16. What are you wearing right now? Well because I'm at work, in a cold industrial unit, I have a thermal vest, long sleeved top, fleece and haven't removed my jacket as yet and of course my jeans
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Bed
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? any where cold, like my work
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Anywhere hot, with a pool
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully a high class business women, working from home, with some other person manning the cold unit.
22. Do you tan or burn? oh tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? a witch
24. What was the last thing that REALLY made you laugh? A blog by Danielle the hor about an ex boyfriend who covered her mouth with his and blew causing snot to come out of her nose, hilarious, it's they way she tells them!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
26. How big is your bed? standard double
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? pj's every time and socks in the winter
29. What color are your sheets? white
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
31. What is your favorite season? summer
32. What do you like about fall? I like crisp dry days
33. What do you like about winter? Proper snow
34. What do you like about the summer? the heat, not that we get that much of it!
35. What do you like about spring? Daffodils
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? I've always lived in Glasgow - Bishopbriggs, then Kirkintilloch and now Lennoxtown
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? socks unless it's roasting then bare feet
39. Are you a social person? Sometimes, depends on the people available to socialize with.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Minstrels
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Frankie & Benny's
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Strawberry
43. What is your favorite dessert? chocolate fudge cake
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Anything to do with cream of tomato
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I assume jelly would be like our jam, I have never had a PB sandwich in my life, is that bad? I like mixed fruit jam
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes
47. Do you like coffee? not often
48. How many glasses of water a day? big fat 0
49. What do you drink in the morning? Tea
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? right side, I always have the side nearest the door
52. Do you know how to play poker? absolutely not
53. Do you like to cuddle? Love it
54. Have you ever been to Canada? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes - like blogging
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? yes
59. Do you want kids? got 2 thanks
60. Do you speak any other languages? Queens english and Glaswegian LOL
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?4 in my left thigh, when I was 8
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? pool
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? aisle on the way up, then after that I couldn't care less
65. Do you know how to drive stick? this made me laugh, definitely an American turn of phrase, Yes
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Prefer to spend it on kids
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Wedding ring and signet ring granny bought me again when I was 8
68. What is your favorite TV show? Waterloo Road
69. Can you roll your tongue? yes
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Dance version of Deeper love
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No
74. What red object is closest to you right now? a polo shirt
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? No
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Don't do chicken nuggets
80. What is your favorite food? pasta
81. Can you change the oil on a car? No
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
83. Have you ever run out of gas? ran out of Petrol once
84. What is your usual bedtime? 10.30pm
85. What was the last book you read? Ulrika Johnstons autobiography, long time ago.
86. Do you read the newspaper? only the local one
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
89. Do you watch soap operas? Yes Coronation Street and Eastenders
90. Do you dance in the car? yes
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Clyde 1 in the car this morning
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? I have 3 photos of kids, right in front of me, without frames, 1 of them together and 2 individual photo's
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Treasurers address for local school, looking for commission for uniforms.
94. What is your favorite candle scent? mmmm like the wintery red ones
95. What is your favorite board game? Trivial pursuit
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mrs Murray, English teacher I had her for 3 years and got top marks in O-grade and higher
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Never camped, bugs and no hair straighteners, what can I say, no thank you.
Feel free to join in, go on you'll enjoy it.